An Infrastructure to Enable Customer-centric and Information-Rich Operations
HD Flex Fiber Cabling System
Learn how Panduit’s HD Flex Fiber Cabling System provides the density your data center requires, with innovative features that simplify fiber management.
Push the Limits: Removing Fiber Connectivity Barriers
Why It's Better
The HD Flex Cabling System addresses today’s requirements for increasingly higher density levels, delivering simplified management while helping to maximize return on assets and minimize downtime. This integrated fiber system is purposely engineered to accommodate the dynamic lifecycle of today’s high-performance data centers. A comprehensive fiber cabling system for the next-generation data center.
- Enclosures and panels are adaptable between 6 and 12-port configurations
- Increase space and minimize costs
- Ultimate flexibility to use anywhere
- Remove “cable congestion” with accessibility from left and right sides of the enclosure
- Front and back access allows moves, adds and changes (MACs) without disturbing adjacent connections
- Split tray feature allows each half of the tray to be pulled out independently, protecting connections from disruption meaning increased uptime and reliability
- Cassettes have lift-out design so patch cords can stay in place without impacting nearby circuits
- Equipped with an MPO parking feature, HD Flex reduces time to install fiber trunks
Learn more about the HD Flex High Density Fiber Cabling System
Download the Brochure
As IT managers are increasingly tasked with providing higher data speeds and controlling costs by maximizing return on assets, the HD Flex™ Fiber Cabling System achieves both. Panduit's HD Flex™ Fiber Cabling System is designed for optimum serviceability and manageability. The system enables data center technicians to quickly and safely complete MACs while simultaneously providing the scalability to increase density as business demands evolve. Download the HD Flex™ High Fiber Cabling System Brochure to learn more.
Improve your data center energy efficiency while increasing kW-per-cabinet density with the Panduit energy-efficient data center cabinet systems.
Maintain thermal management and energy efficiency while improving equipment accessibility and protection.
Reduce network downtime and increase data center productivity with power distribution, environmental, and connectivity hardware products.
Route, manage, and protect cabling with a comprehensive line of horizontal and vertical cable managers for data center space optimization.